History paper today, I'm leaving soon. I cant remember anything on the China shit. Fuck, I'm screwed. Geog girls are assholes, so happy lah dont need to go to school today. Ahahaha
High time I reply tags.
Caroline: Yeah, we should. Lets go to a hairdresserist one day to cut our hair! Yeah, he looks like me. Pretty people.. its all in the genes. :]
Zoe: Okay, once the exams are over, we shall recruit people okay. We'll hold auditions and all!
Joanne: My brother does not resemble you when you were a baby! Pleeeaasee.
Olga: We've got a megahuggeeeee family, but we've still got our super cool phones with the superdeeeduper cool smileys! :D I asked you first! What were YOU doing at J8 huh.
Daphlyn: I dont think sooooo. You're just going to make it bigger than us -in Singapore! AHAHAHA
Anastasia: Hello you. :]
Bidina: BIRDIIIIEEEEE!! Omfg, I miss you all so damn much! Sailing's nothing without all of you lah. Come back and train with us okayyy, but pay for your own boat fee, or Ms Teo'll hunt you dooownnn.
Thongsie: I'm not a chicken backside, you you you duck backside. And you're excused!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home